Unhealthy lifestyle, childhood diseases, heart and vascular problems, abuse of alcohol, cigarettes or drugs, small physical activity, surgeries and many other psychological factors can result in erectile dysfunction. Many men suffer from this problem, which makes their sexual life impossible and puts them in some embarrassing situations. But the biggest problem with erectile dysfunction is realizing that you need erectile dysfunction treatments. If you are ready to face the problem, you are half way to solving it!
Recounting of your sexual activity is a way to start erectile dysfunction treatments, as this way you will be able to find out, if you mostly have problems with desire or erection, or orgasm. When you make some conclusions, share them with your doctor and see, if physical examination proves your guesses. Tests like blood counts, lipid profile, liver enzymes, creatinine measurements, urinalysis, testosterone tests, analysis of endocrine system can help diagnose the problem for future erectile dysfunction treatments.
Your doctor will most likely advise you to start erectile dysfunction treatments from the least powerful, risk free drugs, and if they don’t help he will prescribe you stronger drugs. For some people simple change of some habits and having healthier lifestyle is better than any chemical erectile dysfunction treatments.
advices for erectile dysfunction treatments.
So here are the steps you should take first before buying drugs for erectile dysfunction treatments:
- Quit smoking and drinking alcohol. Avoid taking drugs, start sleeping more and eating in time.
- Loose weight, if necessary (or gain weight in some cases).
- Review the medications you are taking regularly and reduce the number of strong medications in the list, try to replace them with natural herbal pills.
- Monitor your blood pressure and heart activity to make sure it works perfectly.
- Join a gym and start doing regular physical exercises to keep your body fit.
- If your erectile dysfunction might have psychological causes, visit psychotherapist.
What is the other solution?
If none of these helps, then you should follow with stronger erectile dysfunction treatments:
- Oral or injected drugs
- Vacuum pumps
Now let’s talk about these three in details:
- Drugs (natural risk free drugs and chemical oral pills and injections) can be taken either orally or injected in muscles or in penis directly, or placed inside the penis. An example of such drugs is Viagra, which is one of the most known and widely used drugs, which unfortunately gives only temporary results. But it is possible to buy cheap drugs that will give much better and long-term results. Other pills include Levitra, Cialis, testosterone. Injected drugs are also used for erectile dysfunction treatments, but they can result in scarring and other side effects.
- Mechanical vacuum devices create erection using vacuum by drawing blood to the penis. A special rubber band is necessary to retain erection when vacuum pumps is removed.
- Surgery is probably the last thing to do if the rest doesn’t help, when you want to have erectile dysfunction treatment. Using surgery it is possible to either implant something into the penis, or adjust arteries to increase blood flow or reduce outflow of blood from the penis.
Consult your doctor to find the best option for erectile dysfunction treatment for you.